Tuesday, May 15, 2007

my love life is phooey.

HOW ROMANTIC ARE YOU?

Your Quiz Results: You are a hardheaded realist who sees the world pretty much as it is. No room for fantasy--you're practical to a fault. You might be seen as a cold fish when it comes to amorous notions. You're "thing oriented" rather than "people oriented." You may need to thaw out.


Gosh "fun" internet quiz. You've known me for 7 minutes, and you're already predicting a lifetime of unhappy and unsuccessful relationships. Gee, thanks for the encouragement and kind, supportive words... Asshole. Well, how's this for a comeback: you're a stupid internet quiz and you don't mean anything. Call me hardheaded? I'll show you hardheaded when you incarnate yourself into a person and then I head butt you in the gonads. How's that for romantic, huh?!?

I mean... love me.

- the cold fish

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Today's hard-headed was yesterday's independant. I would say "don't" let it get to you, but I think it's obvious you haven't.

I bet Freud would find it interesting that you personified your quiz into a man, thus allowing you to introduce your cranium to his testicles.

I, on the other hand, think it would be much easier to imagine an asshole quiz as some douche guy than a bitchy girl.